pattayareal-estate.com 0Comment

It is possible for non-Thai nationals to buy a condominium. For foreigners, buying a condominium is the easiest way to own a property. There are restrictions on foreigners purchasing condominiums in Thailand. The percentage of liveable space sold to non-Thai nationals must not exceed 49% with the remaining 51% of space being sold to Thai citizens. The foreign owner of the condominium is issued with a deed that indicates that the foreigner is the legal owner of the property.