pattayareal-estate.com 0Comment

Foreign nationals can also acquire an interest in land in Thailand through company ownership. Foreign nationals can acquire an interest in Thai real estate as a minority shareholder in a Thai majority company. This means that the Thai company must be at least 51% owned by Thai shareholders. The remaining 49% can be held by foreign nationals.