These type of documents are basically a variant of the primary Chanote (Title Deed). Nor Sor Sam are registered with the Land Office and are proof that the land in question has been utilized by the possessor and therefore grants the right to use the land. These titles can be sold, leased or transferred however the may be ambiguous when actual ownership is put into question. Public notice must be given before a Nor Sor Sam can be registered with the Land Office. A Nor Sor Sam Gor is and updated version and is generally considered to be more accurate than the previous document. This document is usually supported by information from the National Survey, aerial photography or designated Quantity Surveyor. The Nor Sor Sam Gor does not require notice to be given and may allow subdivision and resale of the inherent plots of land.